Sunday, March 12, 2006

Personal Messages

Scott: today we went to a high school and 12 people got saved. Lots of things are going on but I am having fun and I think most of us are having fun too. Staying healthy and eating really good food all the time. HI mom and dad love you lots.

Kc: hey today was a great day!! Lots of things have been going on and my eyes have been opened it has been great! It has been cool to see the Christians here in Thailand and their love for the Lord…

Abby: hey everyone I am having fun and I miss you all

Tyler: Mom and Dad I love you and miss you

Bekah: Mom I miss you a lot and love you a ton. Give Lucy a kiss for me

Rosie: Hello everyone Thailand is amazing, it is so different, I love it. It’s been so good to see the work God is doing here. Love you all!

Ryan: Having a good time. Glued to the video camera as usual but I am getting a lot of good footage. Love you Evie, family and friends.

Mark: I was told that less than one percent of Thailand is Christian, well after seeing the faith and love people have for Jesus, especially the kids and hill tribes, that is soon going to change, GOD is working in Thailand, and the percent is soon to change to 2 % then 5% then 17% and yada…. Love Ya all Toot Toot Moot

No comments: