Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mark’s Blog:

WOW, this trip has impacted my life so much! Through this whole trip I have developed increasingly more then I ever expected. This trip has prepared the group and me for a spiritual battle that waits all of us when we return home. Personally I' am excited to return home not just for the comfort and food but to teach and share my experiences with everyone, Christian and non Christian.

The word that I have been telling my self on this trip everyday is persevering! This one word is all I need to keep my self going when the talks become long; digging while the dirt is hard and the sun is hot; eating to be polite while the food is dirty and gross.

I feel each place of Thailand is teaching/training me for new things. While in Bangkok dong and josh took us to go share our faith on campus. I learned from this experience a lot on how little we really need to prepare to share our faith, it just takes boldness. In Myanmar it was just great encouragement and a spiritual shock on how age really does not matter. In the Mountain tribes the faith people have was amazing. They had enough faith to believe in prayer healing, you really don’t see much of that in America. In the high school it showed me how compatible I really can be with kids younger to me and how I can minister to them. To keep things short I well end here as well as not going into any detail in the teachings/training thingy ma jigs above.

See you all on Wednesday and please pray for a safe trip for us, Thailand has been great and fun.

No comments: