Sunday, March 19, 2006

By Abby

So I got to hang out with the kids from the orphanage for a few days. They are very special. I can tell that they need love, but there are just not enough people to give them attention. I also really liked going to the hill tribe where the guy received his hearing after we prayed and we also prayed for a little boy who I have faith will be healed if I continue to pray for him. One other highlight for me has been spending time with Bekah, KC, and Rosie, and Bruce. They cut my hair! Also I like being with Tyler and my Daddy.

There’s a lot of other great things and this trip has been very good for me. I’ve begun to consider a longer mission trip here sometime except Pastor Timothy wants me to get married first so it could be awhile. Anyways I love you mom and Hannah and everyone else.

No comments: