Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ken in Garissa, Kenya - Sept. 19th

Hi Scott,

God is helping us do exploit for his Kingdom. Yesterday, 6 military officers who took several months going through training on evangelism and discipleship graduated at the Garissa military camp. It is good to have this people equiped because thay can take the gospel even in dangerous places---they have been helping us show Jesus film even in hostile places. Once in a while we make use of their helicopter in taking the film to remote places of the province . We were blessed to have the seniormost officers in the region grace the graduation. The 1st attached photo are the graduates and myself, the 2nd attachment are the graduates, officers (including military chaplain) and myself.

On another note, Yesterday,I was privillaged to have Attended a wedding of muslim couple. I had recieved an invitaion by an influencial local leader to attend the wedding of his son---this was a purely muslim affair but Eunice and I were there. Attached photo is the bridegroom, myself, the father and best man.It is amazing what God can do

No comments: