Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Update from Ken in Garissa, Kenya

Scott
I have been in Mombasa (second biggest city in Kenya after Nairobi) speaking in a church that invited me.I have spoken in four services within the three days i have been around. It has been nice only that The journey from Garissa to Mombasa took more than twelve hours and that was exhaustive. Starting next week , i will be running three trainings on Evangelism and discipleship at the different camps of
Daddab refugee camp--Pray for fruitfullnes.I will basaically be passing the same principles that you taught here on bringing people to the Lord, discipling, mentoring and sending them to be spiritual multipliers. I am following the modell of pullman foursquare church. There are about a hundred refugees that want to attend the training that will be running from morning to evening for ten days. I will be accompanied by others that i have taken through the training--Pray that they will adapt to the live of staying in the houses of the refugees and eating the same food for those days. I am hoping that after the training, the refugees will be on fire reaching out to their colleagues with the
gospel. Thank you for praying.

Blessings

No comments: